Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Mise En Place
- Yukon Gold - 2lbs, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- URB’N Garlic Ghee - 3 tbsp + a little more for topping
- Whole milk - ¼ cup
- Fresh herbs, finely chopped to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with cold water, add plenty of salt (ocean vibes), plop in potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Cook until soft and fork tender.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and transfer to large mixing bowl(save some potato water for thinning mash if necessary).
- Mash and fold until a creamy consistency is reached, adding a dash of potato water if needed.
- Add in URB’N Garlic Ghee, milk, salt and pepper. and stir/fold vigorously
- Fold in fresh herbs
- Serve with a generous drizzle of URB’N Garlic Ghee on top.
Check out a quick video here