Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Mise En Place
For the cupcakes:
- ½ cup O.G. Ghee, melted
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose gluten-free flour blend
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1 vanilla bean
For the frosting:
- ½ cup M.C. Ghee, room temperature
- Vanilla bean
- 3 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 tbsp milk of your choice
MethodFor the cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Position rack in center of oven. Line cupcake pan with paper liners; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat at medium speed for one minute. Add flour, salt, baking powder, milk, and vanilla bean; beat at medium speed for one minute.
- Spoon batter evenly into cupcake liners. Bake for 18-20 minutes or the cupcakes are very lightly browned.
- Remove cupcakes from pan onto rack and cool completely before frosting.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together M.C. Ghee and vanilla bean until creamy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar, one cup at a time, beating well. Alternate one cup of powdered sugar and 1 tbsp of milk until all ingredients are blended and you get the desired consistency.
- Frost away and stuff your face.