Mise En Place
- Masala Chai Ghee 1-2 tbsp
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Add the Ghee to a pan at a very high heat
- Once it is melted, add popcorn kernels and twirl the pan until all kernels are covered in ghee and then place a lid over the pan.
- Once the popping slows down, lower the heat and continue to swirl the pan until popping stops.
- Turn off heat, transfer popcorn into a bowl, and season with salt and sugar from high above, whilst tossing continuously
- Turn on your favorite show and enjoy!
Note: For good-old buttered popcorn or to add a garlic twist switch out the MC Ghee with our O.G. Ghee or URB'N Garlic Ghee.