Masala Chai Spice Ghee
Cuppa tea anyone?
For all the sweet-tooths and chai lovers out there, this one is JUST for you. We tinkered with a chai spice-infused ghee for a long time, and landed on a recipe that we believe will knock your socks right off! Warm notes of cinnamon, cardamom and ginger are the features in this infusion
All spices sourced for this product are single-origin and can be traced back directly to the individual farmers.
HOW TO USE
- Melt on French Toast, Waffles, and Pancakes
- Spread on Toast with some honey
- Roast sweet vegetables in the oven
- Sweet Potatoes
- Butternut Squash
- Bake muffins/banana bread with it
- Use it as a substitute for butter for a lactose free icing!
- Excellent as a base for all South Asian/Indian recipes
Check out the recipes on our blog.
Find even more recipes on our Instagram highlights section.
100% Canadian Butter, ginger, cinnamon, black cardamom, green cardamom, black pepper, star anise, cloves, vanilla