Ghee is an excellent way
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Mise en Place
- Broccoli (or any brassica) separated by stem - 2 cups
- O.G. Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Asafoetida - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F.
- Combine the Asafoetida, Mustard Powder, Black Pepper, Salt and O.G. Ghee until it is a grainy paste. The grainier the better.
- Add the Broccoli in and make sure every inch of it is coated with the seasoned Ghee paste. A good way to ensure uniform coverage is to use your hands and massage away!
- Place each stem separately on a baking tray with adequate spacing and place into the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until they are slightly charred.
- Enjoy your cronchy Broccolini Bombs.