Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Mise En Place
- Cremini mushrooms sliced - 2 cups
- Bread - 2 slices
- O.G. Ghee - 1 tbsp
- URB'N Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Pickled Challas
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fried Egg optional
- Sear the mushrooms in O.G Ghee at very high heat. Season to taste.
- Once all the water is evaporated, transfer into bowl and set aside.
- Spread URB'N Garlic Ghee on both sides of the bread and grill on a pan until golden brown on each side.
- Evenly distribute the mushrooms on the toasted slices.
- Add a spoonful of Pickled Challas (and fried egg) on top.