Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Mise En Place
- OG Ghee
- Banana - 1
- Oats - 2 cups
- Spinach - 1 cup (frozen or fresh)
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 1 cup (nut/dairy milk)
- Hemp hearts - 2 tbsp (optional)
- In a blender, combine the banana, oats, spinach, eggs, milk, a dash of cinnamon, and hemp hearts (optional). Blend until smooth.
- Adjust the consistency by adding more oats if the mixture is too runny, or more liquid if it's too thick.
- Preheat a frying pan or griddle and add enough OG Ghee to coat the surface (we like to be generous because of the flavour).
- Pour the pancake batter onto the pan or griddle, using approximately ¼ cup of batter for each pancake. You can adjust the size based on your preference.
- Flip when you see little bubble pockets beginning to form.
- Let the pancakes cool slightly and serve them warm with your favorite pancake toppings, such as fresh fruits, maple syrup, yogurt, nut butter, or OG Ghee!