Mise en Place
- M.C. Ghee (1-2 tbsp)
- Bread slices - 2
- Bananas - 1
- Brown sugar - 1 tsp
- Brown cinnamon powder -1/4 tsp
- Honey - optional - 1 tsp
- Toast the bread slices to a cool medium-well.
- Peel and slice the banana into thin round pieces.
- Spread one spoon of M.C. Ghee on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and a dabble of cinnamon on each slice.
- Place the banana pieces slightly overlapping the previous piece. you should be able to get around 3 rows of banana.
- Swirl a little bit of honey for added natural sweetness.
- Melt a small quantity of MC Ghee and pour it over the bread slices.
Banana Ghee-vertails — done and devoured.